Posted by on September 14, 2018 9:32 am

Michael Moore (last night with Chris Hayes) says with a straight face that ‘it’s very possible Trump is the last President of the United States.’

This flavor of Armageddon insanity is rampant within the Resistance, and shouldn’t be ignored. Hayes barely pushes back, playing along with a media/Democrat election strategy to frighten Democrats into showing up in November.

30 responses to Laughing At Michael Moore’s Insane Prediction… ‘Trump Could Be The Last President In U.S. History’

1. Pear Kuchen September 13th, 2018 at 4:35 pm

He’s been yapping a LOT lately. He must be worried about what “they” have on him.

• Momma September 13th, 2018 at 4:57 pm

Moore is earning his $oro$ dollar$.

He’s not important enough to “have anything”
      to expose.

• james September 13th, 2018 at 5:05 pm

Oh my bleeding eyes…He’s already exposed moore than he should.

• Anonymous September 13th, 2018 at 11:56 pm

Pedo from the ghetto.

2. hoop September 13th, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Michael Moore with Chris Hayes.

God help us all.

3. Anonymous September 13th, 2018 at 6:03 pm

Two fucking assholes…the end.

• Keith September 15th, 2018 at 8:25 pm

Nailed it!!!

4. Taco Tuesday Welder September 13th, 2018 at 6:10 pm

I would say this man is a pig…but pigs are much smarter

5. Mark September 13th, 2018 at 6:42 pm

Please don’t disparage a pig. Moooore is a hog within a Hogg!

6. Nuff Said September 13th, 2018 at 6:44 pm

I’ve, on more than one occasion in my life, considered throwing my hat into the political ring in some form or other. But three core factors have always proved as stumbling blocks that had ultimately prevented it.

These are:

1) My parents were married when I was born
    2) I care about people other than myself.
    3)I’m known to have told the truth a time or two in my life.
    So being that I’m not a total lying, selfish bastard, I’m wholly and severely unqualified for the field of politics, as a representative of the people, or as an activist film maker like this selfish, lying, bastard, piece of human garbage, Michael Moore.

ESAD, Michael (Eat Shit And Die)

• ZOG September 13th, 2018 at 7:22 pm

FOESAD
      FUCK
      OFF
      EAT
      SHIT
      AND
      DIE
      The complete expression braugh!

7. CommonSenseAmerica September 13th, 2018 at 6:55 pm

They have been trying to deceive people into believing the gloom and doom last days shit since 9-11. It’s ALL the deep state and media pushing this bullshit. We are NO WHERE near where the earth was in the days of Noah. The Bible says that the entirety of mans thoughts were evil. ALL evil, ALL of the time and that is what brought the judgement. We are NO WHERE near that point. Don’t fall for this garbage.

• RandyLee September 14th, 2018 at 11:22 am

right, that only describes democrats. maybe we will get lucky in the end and only they will be purged.

8. Anonymous September 13th, 2018 at 7:00 pm

Moore is a Marano Jew transitioning either into a man or a woman. Who knows? But he is in transition.

• ZOG September 13th, 2018 at 7:23 pm

TRANSITIONING into
      Jabba da slut

• Michael T September 15th, 2018 at 5:35 am

Moore is not Jewish in any form. He has English and Scottish ancestry and was brought up as a Catholic. Stop blaming this turd on the Jews; he’s a dyed in the wool goy boy through and through. I do agree,however, that he’s morphing into something. My bet is he’s trying to become a replacement for the Goodyear Blimp.

9. Herod September 13th, 2018 at 7:23 pm

Moore is implying that Trump will declare himself a president- for-life dictator similar to what is often done in a banana republic.

The opposite is true.

Democrats-neocons are the genuine totalitarians, regularly piss on the US constitution, and are most likely to declare a dictatorship of the federally protected victim class.

10. Neil September 13th, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Just how far can the leftist insanity go before they call for a civil war?

• Waiting on midterms September 13th, 2018 at 10:51 pm

They already did, then they all ran and grabbed their game controllers.

11. Anonymous September 13th, 2018 at 10:20 pm

Why is he still upright? Moore needs a massive heart attack. C’mon God; do us the favor.

• smith. jane smith September 14th, 2018 at 9:09 pm

I just found out this week that 2 of my favorite extra-large comedians are already gone….

John Pinette and Ralphie May. Pinette lost over 100 pounds before he died and was still really big. He lost “….a whole Kentucky Derby winning jockey!” as he put it in one of his late-night interviews. But he was the one who often said….

“Salad is not food, salad is what food EATS!”

Ralphie May sometimes joked about what he would do when he “….got down to less than 400 pounds….”

It’s a miracle Michael Moore is still here, and frustrating that 2 people who were much more useful are gone….

12. Dick N. Bembose September 13th, 2018 at 11:04 pm

Some people get a little money and fame and they think they are God’s gift to humanity,…What this fat bastard meant to say was; DJT will be the last president in HIS lifetime when obesity, diabetes, and heart disease present him with a Darwin Award,…

13. Fat Feller September 14th, 2018 at 12:48 am

Patrice O’Neal, John Candy, Ralphie May, Curly. Time is not kind to large people. Moore is no exception. He is obese. The question is in the timing. He will die, of that there is no question. Unlike the aforementioned talented people, Moore is less than that.

14. Anonymous September 14th, 2018 at 4:03 am

• JustSayin' September 14th, 2018 at 12:58 pm

The LOSERS are making up even more NONSENSE now than they did pre-election…DESPERATION is killing them.

15. rightwingnutjub September 14th, 2018 at 7:35 am

Maybe he was taken out of context and he meant, “The last President of the United States (in my lifetime)” The words in parentheses are the words that made it a statement ‘out of context’. I say this because every time that I look at Michael Moore, I see a walking heart attack, or in his case a fart attack.

16. ladini September 14th, 2018 at 9:18 am

TDS – The Warning Signs:
    – Inability to accept losses
    – Faked & self-inflicted hate crimes
    – Burning, looting and assualting against Free Speech
    – Issuing death threats to conservative columnists and gatherings
    – Predicting on MSNBC that Trump “is our last president.”
    – Vandalizing & burning GOP campaign HQs
    – Stalking, harrassing & threatening Gov. officials
    – Shooting Congressmen at ballgames
    – Switchblade assaulting GOP candidates
    – Sociology Professors shooting themselves in the arm to protest Trump

17. RandyLee September 14th, 2018 at 11:24 am

poor little fatboy mikey. his relevancy is slip slip slipping away faster then ever. even stupid people are looking at him and thinking “wtf is wrong wit this guy.”

18. Boohoo September 15th, 2018 at 12:21 am

Moore owes me money. Bowling for Columbine was the most intellectually dishonest movie ever made. I want my money back you fat pile of monkey spunk!

19. e_deploribus_unum September 15th, 2018 at 3:52 pm

I thought JFK was the last President in U.S. History.

Am I missing something here? Or, maybe it was Abraham Lincoln? Andrew Jackson?