Posted by on January 8, 2018 11:17 am

The shady, liberal opposition research firm behind the discredited Steele dossier uses smear tactics and intimidation to discredit people who go against its clients, London-based journalist Alek Boyd Tells Fox News.

According to Boyd, his flat in London was broken into and his laptops stolen. “Pictures of my children were left along with threatening messages of sexual abuse,” Boyd said, adding that he believed that Fusion GPS “had a hand in doing all that.” British police records confirm that Boyd reported a break-in with two laptops stolen from his London apartment in November 2014.

He said that his sources were attacked after the break-in: “People that were believed to be collaborating and sending me information from Venezuela were assaulted in Venezuela by the intelligence police of Mr. Chavez,” he said. “I believe that they were involved in the defamation campaign — smearing campaign — shortly after my apartment was broken into,” he added.

Boyd said Fusion smeared him on the web, labeling him “a pedophile, drug addict and thief.”

“They published this information through a number of social media and websites anonymously. They created fake Twitter accounts with my name, impersonating myself. … They started publishing photos of me walking around London with my daughters. They produced a huge amount of information — fake information — about me, accusing me from being a pedophile to being an extortionist to a drug trafficker to a car thief.”

Read the full story at PJ Media (there’s much more)…

13 responses to Journalist Speaks Out On Fusion GPS: ‘They Threatened To Sexually Abuse My Children’…

1. Strayhorse January 7th, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Is Fusion GPS associated with the Russian Mafia and organized crime, especially the DNC and the Obama/Bush/Clinton Cartels? And if so, Fusion GPS MUST be registered as an agent of a foreign nation.

• leftycrusher January 7th, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Strayhorse, what does Bush have to do with any of this?

• Anonymous January 7th, 2018 at 10:53 pm

HW has been involved in many un-American activities and events dating back to 1963.

• jus' me January 14th, 2018 at 9:20 am

The Bush crime family is front-n-center in anti-American activities. Bush jr even went further than dear “pappy” when he pulled off 9/11.

The Bush clan, like the CIA, needs to be ripped up and scattered to the wind.

2. RichTheEngineer January 7th, 2018 at 5:34 pm

Oh, yes, because registering and having all the right paperwork is SO important, especially if you are committing crimes.

Are Brits so daffy?

3. TheAhmedClockCompany January 7th, 2018 at 5:50 pm

“Threats against her and her children, after she exposed their client”

ah, um, i dunno, are threats even a crime anymore ?

murdering, like Seth Rich, doesn’t even seem to be a crime ?!

4. john January 7th, 2018 at 8:00 pm

Unhinged globull warming snowflake, Tom Steyer to hand deliver 535 copies of Trump book to congress.

• Remington..... January 8th, 2018 at 1:18 am

I think Tom Steger might be a candidate to be reconditioned to a black site in the Hindu Kush.

• Jim January 8th, 2018 at 7:58 am

I hope he includes crayons.

5. Ronald Reagan Groupie January 8th, 2018 at 7:08 am

Be careful! If there is one group that could be considered experts at sexual abuse, I’d put my money on the libs: https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sexual-misconduct/weinstein-here-s-growing-list-men-accused-sexual-misconduct-n816546

6. Hetta January 8th, 2018 at 9:25 am

GPS group are part of the Obama, Hillary, Lynch, Mueller, Etc deep state.

The whole bunch of the corrupt deep State traitors should all be thrown in prison

7. TheAhmedClockCompany January 8th, 2018 at 12:25 pm

somebody ought to light
    the fuse of a big clock
    under the bottoms of fusion gps.

8. Nicholas January 8th, 2018 at 11:21 pm