Crying MSNBC Host Gets Fact Checked On Obama!

Posted by on July 1, 2018 2:36 am

Fantastic clip from this morning on MSNBC as Stephanie Ruhle gets busted lying about Trump immigration policy. Fellow liberal Maria Hinojosa sets her straight and explains the role Obama played in separating families. Ruhle is reduced to crocodile tears.

The liberal equalizer begins at :40.

13 responses to Crying MSNBC Host Gets Fact Checked On Obama!

1. Moss June 30th, 2018 at 1:26 pm

..and the snowflake community chime in with ” it’s Trump’s Fault “…

2. TheseTruths June 30th, 2018 at 2:05 pm

We need clarity about the different groups who come to this country. Some sneak in and get caught. Some claim asylum — for both legitimate and illegitimate reasons. Some join a huge group of migrants and storm the border all at once. Some come to game our system and cheat U.S. taxpayers.

So how is each group treated? Libs would have us welcome them to 5-star treatment, even though some have nefarious intent and it costs taxpayers. Besides those who intend to commit crimes like drug trafficking, rape, murder, etc., there are those who have no respect for our country and want to subvert its laws, Constitution, and way of life. I’m sorry conditions can be difficult, but I don’t know how things need to change because I don’t have enough information.

It’s a shame the media won’t do fair, in-depth reporting, including the history (Obama, etc.). As it is, I can’t trust a word they say.

• GfyBrennan July 1st, 2018 at 3:08 am

Very good. Too much common sense.

3. OhNoYouDidnt June 30th, 2018 at 2:13 pm

But they’re 3 years old!!!

Why is it the responsibility of the US to fix this? The Presidents of every country from South America to Mexico bear esponsibilty for this.

• smith June 30th, 2018 at 4:04 pm

“But they’re 3 year olds!”

How does a 3 year old know which way the US border is? How do they even know why the person bringing them is bringing them?

Why does a 3 year old from another country have a higher precedence to the Democrats than a 3 year old born in gangland Chicago?!

It’s called an invasion in slow motion!!!!

And it ought to be called an act of war.

4. keyster June 30th, 2018 at 2:21 pm

“OK, we’re going to go to break but when we come back we’ll continue to do our best to make Trump look like Hitler.”

MSNBC producer: Yeah I agree lets not have her on again, way too honest.

5. Delilah June 30th, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Notice how quickly she stopped crying when she learned it was Obama.

• Kane June 30th, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Yes, a perfect tv moment ruined by pesky facts.

6. yep June 30th, 2018 at 3:07 pm

you stupid bit*hes…what about the american kids….i will tell you this…it’s about survival…..your kids or theirs…choose…..period

7. Anonymous June 30th, 2018 at 3:15 pm

That MSNBC host is a FRUITCAKE!!

8. Steve June 30th, 2018 at 3:39 pm

She was getting ready to bust out with some well staged crocodile tears and then…”Oh, I’m wrong!?”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

9. Melanie July 1st, 2018 at 12:21 am

I must have been confused. This morning I saw a YouTube about Bill C, HC, BO & Schumer on immigration.”It’s a big problem, must be stopped, Land of Laws, etc” Only one I’ve seen w Schumer speaking. When I went back it wasn’t there. ??? So I posted one I found w Trump looking on. Amusing, but no Schumer. Sorry to you for my confusion. I Love your site, it’s the BEST.

10. Real news wanted July 3rd, 2018 at 2:29 pm

Both are Leftists; both are lying; didn’t see anyone crying like a baby .