Rand Paul’s First Interview Since Attack…

Posted by on December 5, 2017 11:53 am

“I was working in my yard with my ear muffs on, you know, to protect my hearing from the mower and I had gotten off the mower facing downhill, and the attacker came running full…I never saw him, never had a conversation. In fact, the weird thing is I haven’t talked to him in ten years.”

9 responses to Rand Paul’s First Interview Since Attack…

1. cheryl December 6th, 2017 at 10:44 pm

That’s because the one thing all Democrats have in common, they can’t control their emotions.
    Their emotions rule their lives.

• Pyrran December 6th, 2017 at 11:46 pm

100% right. It’s all about emotions and feelings and never about reality or facts. That neighbor of his needs some serious jail time, a psychological evaluation, and maybe a non-paying job mowing lawns.

2. elan December 6th, 2017 at 11:46 pm

What kind of Dr. is this MORON? He didn’t know the extent of his injuries. He doesn’t take antibiotics to PREVENT the pneumonia. Really? Many other things he says that are indicative of a mediocre physician. Probably became a Dr. by pulling strings. I’ve had neighbors from hell and I think the Washington misfit probably fits the bill. That’s why he got his ass kicked.

• Stevewonderful December 7th, 2017 at 12:25 am

elan: http://m.memegen.com/4wzj07.jpg

• Nirma December 7th, 2017 at 2:00 am

whoa, get off your high horse….

• Nirma December 7th, 2017 at 2:00 am

Comment was for elan.

• Daniel December 7th, 2017 at 2:49 am

He’s a rather smart doctor. When you consider that antibiotics used prophylactically is the very reason we are breeding superbugs (MRSA) in the first place it makes very good sense to avoid taking antibiotics.

The only good reason for antibiotics is when a good and healthy immune system cannot handle a particular event in the body. Taking in prophylactic antibiotics leads to the body itself shutting down its own immune system because it responds by creating less of its own antibodies.

Are you not aware of these things?

As for not knowing the extent of the damage? Are you kidding me?! We’re talking about internal soft tissue damage. It’s not a thing that’s even easy to find in an MRI. It’s like you don’t understand how the body works at all.

• Vlad the Impala December 7th, 2017 at 11:01 am

You should be able to tell us what kind of moron he is since you’re the king of morons.

3. Anonymous December 8th, 2017 at 10:17 am

Wonder how much the neighbor was paid to attack him.

He may have been paid the new-old fashioned way …. modern art.

FBI should investigate if he has a modern art collection that just doubled.