MAXINE: I Threaten Trump Supporters All The Time

Posted by on September 11, 2018 7:33 am

Mad Maxine is obsessed with President Trump. The California Congresswoman went after the president while accepting an award from the Stonewall Young Democrats on Saturday in Los Angeles.

Speaking about Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s apology to Judge Brett Kavanaugh for the dozens of people interrupting his confirmation hearing this week, Waters said, “We don’t ask permission to protest. We protest,” triggering cheers.

“There are those who said we lacked civility when I got up and talked about the President’s Cabinet, and I said if you see them anywhere, if you see them at a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them you’re not welcome here or anywhere,” she said to wild cheers.

“And so, it frightened a lot of people, and of course the lying president said that I had threatened all of his constituents,” Waters said.

“I did not threaten his constituents, his supporters. I do that all the time, but I didn’t do it that time,” she said.

Speaking about the Stonewall group, Waters said, “When I compare what you’re doing with what we have in Washington, D.C., in the highest office in the land, I wake up in the middle of the night and all I can think about is I’m gonna get him.”

“I’m gonna get him. I’m gonna get him,” she repeated.

“I’m in this fight and I’m not gonna move,” she told the crowd. “And, as you know, there’s a difference in how some of our leadership talk about how we should handle all of this.

“They say, ‘Maxine, please don’t say impeachment anymore.’

“And when they say that, I say impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment,” she said to applause.

Waters told the crowd she won’t stop with Trump.

“I had a conversation here today with someone asked, ‘Well, what about Pence? If you are able to impeach, Pence will be worse,’” she recollected.

“Well, I said, ‘Look, one at a time.’

“You knock one down, one at a time,” she said.

“You knock one down, and we’ll be ready for Pence. We’ll get him, too,” she vowed.

29 responses to MAXINE: I Threaten Trump Supporters All The Time

1. Eric September 10th, 2018 at 11:06 am

The Pied Piper leading rats through the streets…

• yep September 10th, 2018 at 3:43 pm

i am waiting for a deranged person to smack this bit*h…..once and for all…..

• bobdog September 11th, 2018 at 1:33 pm

In a simpler time, her colleagues would have passed a resolution to censure, if not expel, a crackpot like Maxine Waters.

• eric September 12th, 2018 at 5:36 pm

She is advocating violence/confrontational conduct very likely to lead to injuries and possibly death.

When someone eventually gets hurt, she needs to be held responsible with civil and criminal charges. I hear she has quite an estate — might be some deep pockets to go after ….

• ZOG September 10th, 2018 at 6:44 pm

Sounds like there were 10people there in frontof Marxine Aguas. Time to deport this fugly tranny back to Venezuela.

PS dont use the word
      Tranny
      Or Transbonics on Schwitter
      It will get you a 7 day ban. Marxist media companies are hyper sensitive of any one dissing
      Baphomets bitches.

2. Jacjetlag September 10th, 2018 at 11:29 am

Unhinged, deranged and extremely corrupt.

++++++

Lock her up, too.

3. Anonymous September 10th, 2018 at 11:33 am

U know this is one dillusional bird . She thinks shes in the right . I cant wait till she puts her mouth in gear and sticks her face into a A personality Patriot who stands 6.4 and weighs 280 lbs. I expect she”ll be bitched slapped right across the room!

4. Roberto September 10th, 2018 at 12:00 pm

You don’t scare anybody with that mouth you nappy headed Ho. Play the race card all you want but you are still a mother-fracking POS!

5. HMC/USN/RET September 10th, 2018 at 1:00 pm

“I do it all the time, but I didn’t do it that time”. Well, which is it? No brain for a barrier to this thing’s stupidity.

6. Leon September 10th, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Well every dog has its day and this bitch will be no different. Just remember those who bark the loudest have the most to hide.

7. Fred September 10th, 2018 at 1:35 pm

That lady (and I use that term very loosely) is totally bat shit crazy. I would love to see someone get in her face and tell her that she is not welcome here, there, anywhere.

8. Mark September 10th, 2018 at 2:13 pm

Boy, having Soros backing you seems to really give you a pair the size of church bells, but it only seems that way.

9. Od September 10th, 2018 at 2:17 pm

If she threatens alt-supporters, “Why isn’t she in jail”? Her immunity is not covered by felonies while in office!

10. rocketride September 10th, 2018 at 3:23 pm

““When we understand that we have to make America hear us and see us, and understand that we all have something to say,” she said, before adding she was going to give Feinstein a piece of her mind.”

Like she has any to spare.

11. Jez the Bitch is crazy, huh maxipad? September 10th, 2018 at 3:30 pm

Ignorant Fool, is all she is. A Racist Ignorant Fool.

12. Fat Feller September 10th, 2018 at 5:04 pm

Just when you though Cali couldn’t vote for a more obtuse person than that literal corpse Fienstien, along comes Waters to prove just how far gone Cali actually has become under a wall of flaccid acid droppers of yore.
    Contempt. Someone ought to remind that diaper wearing scab eater that being funny takes a bit more social skills than what she possesses.

13. Stanley September 10th, 2018 at 10:04 pm

Say it ain’t so Mad Maxi…admitting to attacking fellow Americans….more than the RUSSIANS, WAIT WHAT!?!?!?

14. Neil September 10th, 2018 at 10:27 pm

I bet there were more media there than supporters ,sounds like about 15 people in the “crowd”…. obama just did a “big” gig in a huge venue and a whole 750 people showed up ….”blue wave” don’t cha know.

15. Gato September 11th, 2018 at 2:33 am

I wish Maxine would think about what she is going to say when she has to account for her lies.

16. RandyLee September 11th, 2018 at 10:37 am

so she threatens Trump supporters all the time BUT she didn’t that time. the people who elected that piece of shit into Congress really needs to take a step and back figure out the benefit of being represented by an insane batshit crazy loonytunes like maxipad. the only thing frightening about her is her appearance.

personally I don’t find her threatening, more like stupid and funny in a sad pathetic sort of way.

17. Waiting on midterms September 11th, 2018 at 1:55 pm

simple task at hand!
    Maxine is dumber than a rock. Give her a trip to Africa, (call it exotic land) all expenses paid, free everything. When there, bump on the head, take all money and I.d. Take the wig and dentures, cute little African dress on her, and presto, African crack hoe (if they have crack)

18. Laura September 12th, 2018 at 4:10 am

That woman is only two generations removed from gorillas. In fact, she probably has a lot of DNA of the missing link. She’s apparently the face of the African American community.

19. just_sayin' September 12th, 2018 at 10:45 am

Haven’t you heard: Mad Cow Disease Discovered In Florida. Did Maxine Waters & Nancy Pelosi move to FL?

That would certainly explain it.

20. e_deploribus_unum September 12th, 2018 at 10:48 am

LIB-TARD DELUSION knows NO BOUNDS:

Bawbwa Wawa admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/18/barbara-walters-admits-we-thought-obama-was-next-m/

Of course, Bawbwa Wawa is a “Jew”. Is any further explanation necessary, here?

21. John Doe September 12th, 2018 at 3:24 pm

Progressives/Ignoramuses like Waters do not deserve to be in America. They should be run out of the country.

22. Andy Pannafino September 13th, 2018 at 3:55 pm

Mad Max day will come !

23. Andy Pannafino September 13th, 2018 at 3:56 pm

Like a bad stand up comic she is good for a laugh or two !

24. wad-cutter September 15th, 2018 at 5:47 pm

This woman is a severe pain………..the people that vote her in every year have to be dumber than her…dumb and dumber……

25. Spud September 16th, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Hey Mad Max, I’m a Trump supporter, come threaten me (may not work out too good for you though, in prison they called me “assaultive aggressive”, but actually big cuddly thug)! Here’s to meeting you sometime in person.