Posted by on November 1, 2017 12:25 pm

“If Pocahontas were alive today, she would be very proud of President Trump,” Porreco said. “Just like Pocahontas was a heroine, Donald Trump is going to be our hero.”

Porreco, who was the model for Disney’s Pocahontas character, was recently profiled in an article in Palm Beach Daily News. The piece explained that Porreco grew up poor on a reservation before attending college and working as a flight attendant.

“Sometimes when I’m dining at Mar-a-Lago, I think to myself, ‘You’ve come a long way from that Indian reservation you started in,” she said. “Pocahontas had dreams and went to England. My dreams brought me to Palm Beach.”

11 responses to Video | Guess What A Descendant Of The Real Pocahontas Thinks Of President Trump?

1. Fangdog November 30th, 2017 at 5:50 am

Love true stories like this. Is there anything about Libtards which are true?

2. Nona November 30th, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Pocahontas (Mataoka) had no children.
    So I don’t know where they get the idea of a descendant!

The lies are rife!!!

• JAMES W DEXTER November 30th, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Should could of had siblings.

• Anonymous November 30th, 2017 at 6:48 pm

She had one son, Thomas Rolfe, born in 1615.

• sillybilly December 1st, 2017 at 12:00 am

Ever hear of Thomas Rolfe, yeah, that would be Pocahontas’ son.

3. cold340t November 30th, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Wait as second……”Sometimes when I’m dining at Mar-a-Lago” Good for her. Well, that certainly explains her support of Trump. But, I wonder if the 13/14yr. old Pocahontas would truly agree with her. MAGA!

4. sillybilly December 1st, 2017 at 12:00 am

Ever hear of Thomas Rolfe, yeah, that would be Pocahontas’ son.

5. Diaz's packed bowl December 1st, 2017 at 3:12 am

Wait until he grabs “your” pussy or your property if it has oil or mineral deposits, then he’ll be just another fascist misogynistic scumbag to you.

What an ignorant person she is.

• JP96 December 1st, 2017 at 3:52 am

Well if, like the women Trump referred to, that ‘let him’, she consents, then what of it, huh snowflake? You just sad you can’t find a decent man to grab your pussy?

6. Garth Bruker December 7th, 2017 at 9:42 am

I am planning on being a creative writing teacher for my Senior project. The problem is, I can’t think of a grade that kids start creative writing. I would rather deal with younger kids than older ones because in the end I want to give them a book of the classes collected works. I was thinking 3rd Grade, but I can’t remember when I started creative writing. Any and all help would be much appreciated. Thank you. :).

7. Eric December 9th, 2017 at 10:36 am

It’s a shame anyone talks up US politicians — it’s all a giant fraud and Trump is really no different than any of them.

Constant illegal wars, destroyed civil rights, false flags ….. and congress does not even read the legislation they vote on. How on earth can anyone claim this is a representative form of government?