Posted by on July 10, 2018 4:59 am

Boynton Beach homeowner was attacked over Trump flag in yard.

A fun night of fireworks was ruined for homeowner Jeff Good by a random crazed Democrat.

12 responses to DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE: Florida Homeowner Beaten By Stranger For Flying Trump Flag In Yard

1. RandyWeaverLives July 9th, 2018 at 3:57 pm

For the Democrat, RINO, and globalist powers that be in the USA, we, and our families and loved ones, are but wallets, marks, and victims.

• RgR July 9th, 2018 at 5:45 pm

This crap ends when they are confronted with firm resistance and equal application of force. I have a Trump sticker on my car and those who chose to challenge me concerning it are met with a blistering retort. So far that has been enough, but I am fully prepared to go to the matt if they want to take their chances.

2. Joshua July 9th, 2018 at 4:19 pm

There will come a point with the Witch Hunt Cover-Up Distraction Gang where most of the Libtarded Dim and RINO will realize, President Trump is the best thing for America since Apple Pie.
    In the meantime, the crazy Maxine Waters and the Lying Presstitutes will need to be brought down to their lowest before they, like some of their tag-a-long Nevertrumper Snowflakes too, will need to be made embarrassing examples of…

3. tex July 9th, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Mrs Water, of the US House of Reps should be sued for promoting violence in this case. Should be easy for a sharp lawyer. SUE, SUE, SUE…that is the only language these perps understand. I heard on AFR (radio) they know who the perp is. Arrest, convict..then sue in Civil court.

4. Alpha July 9th, 2018 at 5:29 pm

This was why concealed carry was invented. Some zany leftist comes to attack me and he will find that I will meet force with greater force.

5. Cat July 9th, 2018 at 7:01 pm

Democrats have always lived up to their standards. Violence, KKK, corruption, lynchings, mobs, destruction and hate. It’s been in history books for the past 200 years but some people are too lazy to research it. Actually, all one has to do is look at the cities controlled by far left democrats. POVERTY.

I can not believe anyone could vote or be a democrat and think this behavior is wonderful.

To all those JFK democrats, this isn’t the same party anymore – run away as fast as you can from these anarchists.

6. john July 10th, 2018 at 6:33 am

Obama’s secret country destroying weapons of mass destruction:

Hillary and liberal NGO’s

7. SSI01 July 10th, 2018 at 7:40 am

Taking a page from the Nazi Brownshirts – beat up anyone who disagrees with their lord and master – or in this case, mistress.

Third Reich tactics in Florida, and against a seasoned citizen. But then, gratuitous violence is the liberal way.

8. Anonymous July 10th, 2018 at 9:25 am

Going to have to arm up……don’t step out your door without your little friend at your hip!

9. Anonymous July 10th, 2018 at 10:09 am

Breaking news last night:

10. Nobama July 12th, 2018 at 9:29 pm

I wish this would happen to me! My 2 sons Smith and Wesson are always home. I would have dropped this guy like a used rub—!